The personal data you entered are processed by EURODIES ITALIA SRL, VAT number / CF 00578730012, in the person of the legal representative Secondina Berrino, with registered office in Avigliana (TO), Viale dei Mareschi, 25 – Italy, pec address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Secondina Berrino, as President of the Board of Eurodies Italia srl and as Data Controller, processes your personal data exclusively for the purposes related to the provision of the information requested by filling in the contact Form.
USEFUL USER DEFINITIONS
In relation to the aforementioned treatments, the Data Controller reminds as follows:
- “personal data”, pursuant to art. 4 number 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679, is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (ie the “interested party” as defined by the legislation).
- the interested party is identifiable when the natural person can be identified, directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifying element such as the name, location data, an online identifier or one or more characteristic elements of the physical identity, genetic, physiological, psychological, economic, cultural or social.
- “processing” (pursuant to art. 4 number 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679) is any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of automated procedures referring to personal data or sets of personal data. The treatment therefore includes the collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form available, the comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction of the personal data of the interested party as defined above.
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING AND RECIPIENTS OF SUCH PROCESSING
The processing of the data entered on the website takes place at EURODIES ITALIA SRL, VAT / CF 00578730012, at the headquarters in Avigliana (TO), in Viale dei Mareschi, 25 – Italy or at the operational headquarters in Rivoli (TO), in Corso IV Novembre, 195 / b and are only handled and exclusively by the personnel in charge of the processing in force within the Company, or by the person in charge of occasional maintenance operations on the website hosted in the Siteground datacenter based in European economic area.
The data provided by the interested party in the contact form on the website to obtain information of any kind will not be disseminated or communicated externally to subjects other than those expressly indicated above and are used for the sole purpose of performing the requested service.
TYPE OF DATA SUBJECT TO PROCESSING
All data is provided voluntarily by the user by filling in the appropriate contact form on the website or by sending an optional, voluntary and express email to the email address indicated on the website. This involves the consequent acquisition of the sender’s address, any telephone contact indicated, the name of reference, as well as any other personal data entered for the sole and exclusive purpose of processing the forwarded request. The Owner does not use any automated decision-making process.
OPTIONAL PROVISION OF DATA AND LEGAL BASIS
The interested party voluntarily, freely and explicitly provides personal data to request information by filling out the contact form or by sending an email to the email address indicated on the website. The failure of providing such data may make it impossible to obtain what is requested. No other personal data will be requested, returned or identified during your navigation. No data will be processed for commercial or promotional purposes.
TRANSFER OF DATA TO A NON-EU THIRD COUNTRY
No transfers of personal data are carried out in non-EU territory.
PERIOD OF CONSERVATION
Maximum 24 months from the issue of consent, unless previously canceled.
The personal data entered in the contact form or indicated by sending the e-mail to the e-mail address stated on the website will be processed in paper, computerized and electronic form and entered in the relevant database which the employees will be able to access, and therefore become aware of. expressly designated by the Data Controller as Managers and Persons in Charge of the processing of personal data, that will be able to carry out consultation, use, processing, comparison and any other appropriate operation in compliance with the provisions of the law necessary to guarantee, inter alia, confidentiality and data security as well as the accuracy, updating and relevance of the data with respect to the stated purposes. The Owner does not use any automated process.
INTERESTED PARTIES’ RIGHTS
The interested party, in relation to the personal data subject to disclosure, may exercise the rights provided for by the EU Regulation mentioned below:
- right of access of the interested party pursuant to art. 15 of the EU Regulation: i.e. the possibility of being informed about the processing carried out on one’s Personal Data and eventually receiving a copy;
- right to rectify personal data pursuant to art. 16 of the EU Regulation: i.e. the possibility of inaccurate personal data concerning the person involved;
- right to cancel one’s Personal Data without undue delay (“right to be forgotten”) pursuant to art. 17 of the EU Regulation, that is, the interested party has, and will have, the right to have their data deleted;
- right to limit the processing of one’s Personal Data in the cases provided for by art. 18 of the EU Regulation, including in the case of unlawful processing or dispute of the accuracy of the Personal Data by the interested party;
- right to data portability pursuant to art. 20 of the EU Regulation, the interested party may request their Personal Data in a structured format in order to transmit them to another owner, in the cases provided for by the same article;
- right to object to the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 21 of the EU Regulation;
- right not to be subjected to automated decision-making processes pursuant to art. 22 of the EU Regulation;
The aforementioned rights can be exercised as established by the Regulations by sending an email to email@example.com.
In compliance with art. 19 of the EU Regulation, the recipients to whom the personal data have been communicated will be informed, of any corrections, cancellations or limitations of processing requested.
With reference to the aforementioned purposes, the interested party has the right to proceed, at any time, with the withdrawal of consent for the processing of identification and personal data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Pursuant to art. 7 of the EU Regulation, the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent made before the withdrawal.
RIGHT TO COMPLAIN
If the interested party considers that his/her rights have been compromised, he/she has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data, according to the methods indicated by the same Authority at the following internet address.